Here are the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and staff during Covid-19.
- Sac Brew Bike staff are required to wear facial coverings while conducting tours. We ask that customers wear facial coverings when interacting with staff and at the check-in process.
- Increased Brew Bike cleaning protocols- employees will be wiping down the bike before, during, and after tours with a diluted bleach solution.
- Private tours only right now. We are currently not offering Individual seat Public Tours.
- We are limiting the number of guests on private tours to 10 maximum at this time due to COVID-19.
- Customers will adhere to 6 foot distancing with individuals outside of your immediate party and with Sac Brew Bike staff.
- Staff and guests who feel sick are asked to stay home and will be provided a full refund.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the bikes and we encourage frequent washing of hands.
This is a challenging time for all of us, but our first priority is to the safety of our guests, staff and community.